Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Fix issue with default currency selection not working.
- All new and improved Firmware and Hardware trackers, find out more information than you ever wanted to know about your Wall Connector.
- Now even easier to find all firmware downloads
- Add the option to pick your own currency symbol (this does not affect energy cost calculations).
- Fixed minor bugs when using the app when directly connected to your Wall Connector.
- Added/updated fault codes.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
New Year, New Update
Your Wall Connector comes with a Quickstart Guide that contains a QR code with the Wi-Fi Name and Password for your Wall Connector. This information is essential if you ever need to connect to your Wall Connector to adjust settings or change your Wi-Fi connection and is only located on your Quickstart Guide or inside your Wall Connector.
Introducing Wall Monitor's new Password Backup feature to save your Wall Connector's QR code/Wi-Fi password to your device's Keychain, just in case you ever lose or miss place your Quickstart Guide and need quick access to your Wall Connector. Passwords are saved securely to your devices Keychain and can be synced using iCloud Keychain.
Quickly add all your Wall Connector credentials by scanning the QR code on your Wall Connector's Quickstart Guide. You can backup as many passwords as you like, and you can quickly connect to your Wall Connector's Wi-Fi with a single tap, at any time.
Also included in this update:
- Improvements and fixes for timing out when disconnected from a wall connector.
- Fixed bugs for wall connectors that are not connected to Wi-Fi
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Updated and Fixed
- Improved auto scanning to work more reliably, especially when connected directly.
- Improved support for Universal Wall Connector
- Fixed error code decoding when directly connected to a Wall Connector.
- Added 10 new fault codes to error decoding to support new Universal Wall Connector.
- Faster detection when wall connector offline or on another network.
- Fixed crash when scanning for new Wall Connectors.
- Minor UI bug fixes.
- Added new fault and alert details page to help you diagnose issues quicker.
- Added quick link to service page when directly connected.
- Updated UI to be easier to read.
- Added a new What's New section to keep updated with all the new app features.
- Support for iOS17
Improvements and bug fixes for connection reliability.
New Feature Auto Scanning
- New Feature: Added an automated scanning capability to identify Wall Connectors on your network, removing the requirement to manually locate their IP addresses.
- Bug Fix: Resolved an issue where the app was not visible in settings. This is particularly useful if you had accidentally disabled the local network access, as you can now easily re-enable it.
- Enhanced Onboarding: Streamlined the app's onboarding process to ensure a smoother and more straightforward setup experience.
- Minor Improvements: Addressed various minor bugs to enhance overall app performance.
Removed firmware out of date warning, use the firmware tracking to keep check if your wall connector has outdated firmware.
- New animations when charging.
- Minor changes and improvements to live charts.
- Updated charging history beta to better show when energy usage was recorded by the app.
Fixed issues adding custom domains/address
- Improved charts and added image exporting.
- Improved adding wall connectors error handling.
- Add support for DDNS, port forwarding and custom domains etc.
- A few minor UI changes and removed average temperature.
- Minor bug fixes.
Added exporting charging history data
Improved connection reliability and switching for users with more than one Wall Connector in the app.
Enabled changing Wall Connector names event when not connected.
Minor bug fixes.
New Feature Energy Recording!
- Wall Monitor will now record your charging history by day.
- Energy Recording in Wall Monitor is still in 'Beta', above data recordings are only to show the app is recording data, features like charts, insights, and reporting are still in development, and will be a premium feature.
- Wall Monitor will only record data when the app is open and connected to your Wall Connector, as a result the date of energy use may not reflect the actual date of energy use.
- For best results open the app and connect to your Wall Connector after each charging session.
Fix issues related to purchasing Premium.
Improve communication between app and wall connector, and provide better error descriptions.
Minor bug fixes and UI tweaks.
Minor bug fixes and added links to FAQ/about to add explanations about technical information.
Error code descriptions!
Wall Monitor will now tell you what error codes mean, you no longer need to guess what error code 43 is or what the flashing lights on the front of your charger mean!
Thanks to everyone who has participated in Wall Monitors data sharing.
Also added support for adding Wall Connectors using ports/port forwarding.
Don't forget to check out the new and improved Firmware Tracker.
- Added links to updated firmware tracker and firmware details
- Updated lifetime MWh to also show kWh for more granularity
- Minor bug fixes
Thanks for all the great feedback
Improvements to energy calculation, thanks for all the feedback hopefully this has been fixed
fix displaying incorrect energy when charging.
Improve support for smaller screen sizes.
Fix issue where some wall connectors will send bad lifetime data.
Improvements to charts:
- Fix incorrect kW displayed,
- Correctly display when no data is recorded,
- Show X axis labels,
- Allow rotation to landscape on iPhone for larger charts,
Fix issue where switching wall connectors would remove wall connector from app.
Improve connection reliability and charts recording duration.
Fixed issue where app will not work when it received bad data from your Wall Connector.
New, Export Data
- Added exporting raw data in JSON or CSV
- Added support for adding multiple standalone wall connectors, only leader wall connectors can be added when using load sharing.
- Added option to change the duration of data displayed in charts.
- Minor bug fixes
Support for iPads and new devices, and minor bug fixes
- New charging card to get a quick overview of charging status and energy use.
- Charging cost estimation
- Minor bug fixes
- Added new Firmware Tracker
- Added new firmware available alerts
- Added warning if a temperature sensor may be faulty
- Minor bug fixes
Improve reliability when trying to connect to your Wall Connector
- Added new charts page, now you can see the last 10mins of data for quick insights into your Wall Connector.
- Bug fixes
Minor bug fixes to make it easier for you to connect to your Wall Connector.